Virtual Field Trips
These live and interactive programs led by a museum educator focus on specific topics in Indigenous histories, cultures, and contemporary lives.
- Virtual field trips are FREE, but advance registration is required.
- A minimum of 10 students is required to register.
- All programs are conducted over Zoom.
- You must complete a consent form prior to the date of your program to receive a Zoom link.
- Our Virtual Field Trips Reference Guide provides recommendations for ensuring students have the best experience possible during their virtual field trip.
Registration is now open for January and February virtual field trips.
Registration opens on the 1st of each month for the following month. Virtual field trip slots are limited and available first come, first served.